VISIT OUR GOOGLE MY BUSINESS SITE

Friday, July 15, 2022

Recommendation of James Shenwick, Esq from an Existing Client

I needed to file bankruptcy which was a very difficult and stressful decision. I never wanted to get to the point of having to file chapter 7, but I knew in order to have a fresh start it was the only way out. I spoke with several attorneys, most said I could only file chapter 13. I was single, no kids, and employed; my career and lifestyle were getting better but the debt was still substantial and I couldn't save any money. I felt overwhelmed thinking I had to figure out how to pay off the debt. 

James was the only attorney that firmly said you need to file for chapter 7. He didn't promise it would happen, in fact he was honest saying I had a 60/40 chance but he believed I had a good chance. I'm so glad I followed my instincts and went with him. He was aggressive and direct and got the job done. He prepared me for the court day and it went in my favor. I'm not gonna lie, I'm not proud of the situation, but I'm happy to be debt free with a new promising start. Thanks James!

No comments: